M.S. and Ph.D. Student Recruitment
The ARMOR Lab is currently seeking M.S. and Ph.D. students for Fall 2019 admissions interested in the following research themes:
- Soft robotics
- Machine learning
Students interested in the general themes of structural health monitoring, nondestructive evaluation, and human performance assessment are also encouraged to apply.
Underrepresented and female prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply. In certain cases, preference will be given to U.S. citizens and permanent residents who can potentially work on U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) projects. Candidates interested in other topics that fall under the umbrella of the ARMOR Lab are also encouraged to apply. When applying, one should follow these guidelines and steps:
- Formally apply to the Structural Engineering Program at UC San Diego.
- Applications open approximately September of every year for the following Fall.
- Complete all testing requirements before the application deadline (e.g., GRE, TOEFL, etc.).
- Indicate your interest in working with Prof. Ken Loh in the online application.
- Complete application by the deadline.
- Send an e-mail to Prof. Ken Loh stating your interests.
- Include your CV/resume.
- Review of applications begin every January to February time frame.
Note: The ARMOR Lab and the Structural Engineering Program is not currently accepting Winter/Spring admissions.
Post-Doctoral Scholar Recruitment
The ARMOR Lab is not currently accepting post-doctoral scholar applications at this time.
(C) Copyright 2018 UC San Diego and Prof. Ken Loh. All rights reserved.